Proprietary blend of micronutrients and minerals, including RENzen(TM) amino acid chelate to support nervous system function.
This novel formula is the result of extensive research into equine biochemistry. The ingredients have been studied for their synergistic effects on the hyperactive equine brain.
We use EquiZen with our nervous or “spooky” horses, and those displaying attention issues. For use in activities requiring focus without dulling: showing, training, eventing, dressage, show jumping, XC, trail riding, western sport, lessons, and trailering.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The results we’ve observed are nothing short of stunning, and our clients are thrilled with EquiZen’s effectiveness. If you are looking to help your horse work through hyperactivity or nervousness, you’ve found it with EquiZen.
The RENaturals promise: All ingredients are FEI and USEF show safe🏅and naturally and ethically sourced.
For Training and Show Days: One (1) to one and a half (1.5) scoops (20g-30g) with ration* 90 mins pre-event.*Serve mixed in applesauce or wetted grain (1+ cup grain with 1/4+ cup water).
Optional Loading Dose for Show Days: An additional loading serving of one scoop (20g) can be administered 3 to 4 hrs pre-event.
Suggested Daily Limits: Limit to 3 scoops (60g) per 24 hour period. Adjust for desired results.
SUGGESTED SERVING SIZE:
- Typical Horse, weight under 500kg (1100lbs): 1 packed scoop (20 grams) plus optional loading dose.
- Typical Horse, weight over 500kg (1100lbs): 1.5 packed scoops (30 grams) plus optional loading dose.
- Challenging horse, weight over 500kg (1100lbs): 2 packed scoops (40 grams) plus optional loading dose.
Example: Our ~1300lb 5 year old thoroughbred,
- On Training Days, 1 to 1.5 scoops (20g-30g) administered 90 minutes before training/lessons.
- On Show Days, 1 and 1/2 (1.5) scoops (30g) administered 90 minutes before his first class. Plus a loading dose of 1 scoop (20g) given 4 hours before his first class. Total daily dosage: 2.5 scoops (50 grams).
Protocol for best results, we recommend administering this formula daily for two consecutive days followed by a “rest” day.
Class Pack contains 3 scoops, 60g (2 - 3 servings). This pack is perfect for a single event day or up to 3 training days.
Show Pack contains 15 scoops, 300g (10 - 15 servings). Our most popular option. This option will allow you to dial in the dosing for your horse over a multi-day event or up to 15 training days.
Trainer Pack contains 30 scoops, 600g (20 - 30 servings). This option will allow you to dial in the dosing for your horse over several events and for use with multiple horses or up to 30 training days.