Botanical Serum - All Skin Types
Transform the look and feel of your skin with this nourishing, fast-absorbing serum. A conscientiously-curated blend of precious herbs, noncomedogenic oils, and bioactive botanicals to soothe and renew acne-prone, complex, and sensitive skin.
Full of anti-aging nutraceuticals, this serum reveals fresh, supple, and glowing skin. High in long chain essential fatty acids and antioxidants to support cellular repair and UV protection. Naturally occurring SPF 12-16. Ethically and sustainably-sourced ingredients.
- Organic & Cold-pressed - Hempseed oil (Cannabis sativa), Rosehip Seed oil (Rosa canina), Red Raspberry Seed oil, Elderberry Seed oil (Sambucus nigra), Poppy Seed oil, and Pomegranate Seed oil (Punica granatum)
- Organic & Hydro-distilled - neroli, helichrysum, carrot seed, rose, and cypress
- Hempseed oil contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while simultaneously encouraging skin growth and new cell generation. This can help to calm inflammation and irritation on the skin, including acne and some conditions like psoriasis. Hempseed oil is noncomedogenic and can help regulate oil production to balance acne-prone skin.
- Rosehip Seed oil is the queen of anti-aging and scar healing due to the presence of "trans-retinoic acid". This ingredient is responsible for skin rejuvenating and scar healing/prevention. Rosehip oil (both traditional and folklore use as well as in modern medicine) is used to prevent and reduce scars and stretch marks.
- Elderberry Seed oil protects against UV radiation. Photo-aging is one of the biggest skin problems caused by too much exposure to UV rays. Signs of photo-aging include pigmented spots, such as freckles, solar lentigines (known as age or liver spots), and uneven skin colour. Usually these appear on the most visible parts of our skin. The phenolics, Anthocyanins, and Flavonols found in elderberries help protect the skin from photo-aging.
- Neroli Essential Oil has anti-scarring properties. This makes neroli a fantastic ingredient to rub on stretch marks, age spots and scars. Along with its regenerative qualities, neroli oil is also antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory. This makes it useful to treat pimples and acne and reduce the redness associated with breakouts.
- Cypress Essential Oil is a powerful firming oil. It improves circulation, strengthens blood capillaries, is antibacterial, anti-infectious, and anti-microbial. Cypress oil is amazing for varicose veins and broken capillaries.
- Frankincense has skin regenerating properties. It is an astringent, which means it tightens and balances pH. It helps to even skin tone as well as diminishing the appearance of scars and spots. Frankincense is anti tumor, antiseptic and antibacterial.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil helps to repair and renew skin cells. It also has pH balancing properties. Helichrysum is soothing, nurishing, anti-inflammatory, and has age spot fading properties.
- Apply 4-10 drops of oil to face, neck, and chest morning and evening. Follow with SPF. (Optional: For best results, spritz face with any of our toners before applying oil).
Clients report improvements in skin appearance (reduction in fine lines, more even skin tone, and smooth in texture) and feel (softer and more supple) within the first week of use.
Oily or Acne Prone Skin? While face oils tend to get a bad rap for anyone with oily, acne-prone skin, they're often the ones who benefit most from including them in their regimen. That's because natural face oils can actually help dissolve the excess sebum and grease that builds up on the surface of your skin, while still providing plenty of hydration. Also, if you're face is over-producing sebum, it's likely because it's compensating — so, using an oil can actually fix that problem.