Botanical Serum - All Skin, EO free
A conscientiously-curated blend of precious herbs, noncomedogenic oils, and bioactive botanicals to soothe, renew, and reveal glowing skin. Naturally occurring SPF 12-16. Ethically and sustainably-sourced ingredients.
Skin Compatible Promise: This product is formulated to be comparable with all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is free from Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Sunscreens, Fragrances/Dyes, and SLS
- Elderberry Seed oil: phenolics, Anthocyanins, and Flavonols help protect against UV radiation and photo-aging.
- Cranberry Seed Oil: rich in vitamins A, C, E, and K, perfect balance of Omega 3-6-9
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil: rich in antioxidants, soothing and calming properties
- Hemp Seed oil: gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory, while encouraging skin growth and new cell generation.
- Rosehip Seed oil: trans-retinoic acid for skin rejuvenating and scar healing/prevention.
All Organic Ingredients:
Vitis Vinifera (Cold Pressed Chardonnay Grape) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cold Pressed Cranberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Cold Pressed Red Raspberry) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italic (Cold Pressed Broccoli) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Cold
Pressed Hemp) Seed Oil, Rosa canina (Cold Pressed Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sambucus nigra (Cold Pressed Elderberry) Seed Oil, and Punica granatum (Cold Pressed Pomegranate) Seed Oil.
- Apply 4-10 drops of oil to face, neck, and chest morning and evening. Follow with SPF. (Optional: For best results, spritz face with any of our toners before applying oil).
Clients report improvements in skin appearance (reduction in fine lines, more even skin tone, and smooth in texture) and feel (softer and more supple) within the first week of use.
Oily or Acne Prone Skin? While face oils tend to get a bad rap for anyone with oily, acne-prone skin, they're often the ones who benefit most from including them in their regimen. That's because natural face oils can actually help dissolve the excess sebum and grease that builds up on the surface of your skin, while still providing plenty of hydration. Also, if you're face is over-producing sebum, it's likely because it's compensating — so, using an oil can actually fix that problem.
Share this Product
More from this collection
I bought the full line for face, and use it as directed. I was scared because my face is sensitive, so I started on just my forehead and slowly made my way down to chin over a week's time. Everything is awesome and smells so natural! My 18 year old son started using it now, and is hooked also. Everything made him break out, but not these products. My order was delivered with personalized directions for use, the customer service is high quality care, even asking after time if anything needed to be modified for my specific skin. She goes above and beyond! You HAVE to try and see for yourself.
amazing skin changing serum!
I started using this serum about a year and a half ago and my skin is so much more supple, soft and balanced. I am 55 years old and I have been told I have the skin of a 35 year old! It is truly a wonderful addition to my facial care. I do use other wonderful Robbins Essential facial care line in addition to this serum.