Elixir Vitae, Vegan
With plant-based Skinlift Dipeptides and Resveratrol from red grape skins. Contains powerful anti-aging properties and high amounts of antioxidants to protect skin from environmental damage. Many users report increased skin smoothness and more even skin tone due to the lightening and smoothing effects of resveratrol. Plant-derived amino acids firm and tone the skin, while the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced with continued use of this combination of nutrients. Suitable for all skin types (sensitive, dry, normal, combination, and oily skin types).
Made with the highest quality organic and vegan-friendly ingredients:
calendula hydrosol, rosehip seed oil, grape seed oil, hemp seed oil, ultralight emulsifying wax, pomegranate seed oil, resveratrol (from wine grapes), hyaluronic acid (holds 500X moisture), skinlift dipeptides (plant amino acids), bergamot (steam distilled, non-photosensitive), rosewood, neodefend (naturally-sourced, ECOCERT preservative)
1.0 fl oz (30mL) airless pump bottle
In nature, Resveratrol is an antimicrobial substance produced by plants in response to stress, infection, or strong UV radiation. In recent years, resveratrol in particular has become the subject of intense interest due to its powerful antioxidant and anti-aging properties. It has been shown to be greater than that of vitamins E and C. One study demonstrated that resveratrol was 95% efficient at preventing lipid peroxidation, compared to 65% for vitamin E and 37% for vitamin C. Idebenone is a powerful pharmaceutical antioxidant. Its benefits include shielding the skin from environmental damage, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reducing dryness, and smoothing skin texture. The results of the study revealed that resveratrol had a stunning 17-fold greater antioxidant capacity than idebenone!
Skin Lift Complex:
- Contains a plant-derived amino acid hydroxyproline vehicle that moisturizes, strengthens, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Long-lasting firming and moisturizing effects. Has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and provide volume, suppleness, and a former tone
- Has been found to stimulate the synthesis of collagen fibers and inhibit age-promoting elastase enzymes in-vitro
1. Baxter RA. Anti-aging properties of resveratrol: review and report of a potent new antioxidant skin care formulation. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2008 Mar;7(1):2-7.
2. Aziz MH, Afaq F, Ahmad N. Prevention of ultraviolet-B radiation damage by resveratrol in mouse skin is mediated via modulation in survivin. Photochem Photobiol. 2005 Jan-Feb; 81(1):25-31.