Bakuchoil + Vanilla Facial Oil
Bakuchoil + Vanilla Facial Oil
This facial oil combines 99% pure bakuchiol extract and Vanilla Tahitensis, creating a potent formulation with proven anti-aging and skin-repairing effects. Bakuchiol + Vanilla Facial Oil has been clinically proven to substantially enhance skin firmness, luminosity, and lighten age spots.
Moreover, Bakuchiol has been demonstrated to be a more acceptable alternative to retinol. For example, one randomized, double-blind study found that a 0.5 percent bakuchiol cream used for 12 weeks was as effective in decreasing wrinkles and hyperpigmentation as a 0.5 percent retinol cream — and carried no side effects like peeling or stinging .
We use the the highest allowable concentration of Bakuchiol (1%) to provide you with the most effective product for your money. We source our 99% Bakuchiol form the only certified manufacturer of pure Bakuchiol extract. There are many fake or substandard Bakuchiol products on the market, so please research before placing an order elsewhere.
- Vanilla Tahitensis Bean Extract - Packed with B-Vitamins like niacin, Vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid, which play an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin. Vanilla is rich in antioxidants which prevent and reverse skin damage caused by free radicals and air pollution (1). It helps to slow down signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. Extracted in Jojoba Oil & Certified Organic.
- Bakuchoil - A proven, plant-based alternative to retinol (2). Retinol supports skin cell turnover and collagen production for more supple and radiant skin. Bakuchoil is comparable to retinol in anti-aging benefits, yet it does not cause the same redness and irritation and can be used during daytime.
- Buah Merah Oil - Highest known source of antioxidants of any oil. Contains 7 times the antioxidant content of Acai Berry Oil. Cold-pressed & Certified Organic.
- Virgin Baobab Oil – Shown to brighten, soften, and clarify the skin, this oil was sourced from Zimbabwe and Malawi, where the trees (often referred to as the “tree of life)” are native. Cold-pressed & Certified Organic.
- Virgin Maracuja (Passionfruit) Seed Oil - This oil is light and non-greasy, and the skin drinks it up quick. Anti-aging effects due to Vitamin C and antioxidant content. Studies have shown that passion fruit seed oil can stimulate the production of fibroblasts, which are the cells that generate collagen (5). Cold-pressed & Certified Organic.
- Neroli Essential Oil - Minimizes the appearance of pores and under eye circles, and has a toning and tightening effect on skin. Certified Organic.
Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil,* Passiflora Edulis (Maracuja) Oil,* Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil,* Bakuchoil, Vanilla Tahitiensis Bean Oil* (in Jojoba),* Pandanous Conoideus (Buah Merah) Oil,* Essential Oils of Citrus Aurantium (Neroli),* Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang),* Sunflower Vitamin E
Dry to Normal, Mature Skin
- Apply 1-3 pumps of serum to face, neck, and chest morning and/or evening. Follow with SPF. For best results, pair with Peptide + Niacinamide Firming Facial Mist.
In 2020, a study posted in the Journal of Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermotology revealed that the combination of Vanilla Tahitiensis and Bakuchoil had substantial anti-aging benefits. Findings showed a significant improvement in skin firmness and radiance (3).
In 2018, British Journal of Dermatology published a clinical trial comparing Bakuchiol and Retinol (Retin-A). They concluded that "bakuchiol is comparable with retinol in its ability to improve photoageing and is better tolerated than retinol. Bakuchiol is promising as a more tolerable alternative to retinol" (4).
Goat milk, organic shea butter, organic rosehip oil, organic sweet almond oil, distilled water, emulsifying wax, aloe vera, dl-panthenol (provitamin of B5), ultra low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, raw manuka honey, pure botanicals and plant extracts, neodefend.
How to use
How to use
Use morning and evening to cleanse skin.