Healing Balm is a powerful, scientifically formulated product designed to reduce inflammation, itching, and discomfort from eczema and other skin irritations. Our balm contains CBG, Arnica, and Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe the skin and reduce the risk of scarring.
This deeply emollient, targeted balm is packed with powerful, natural, barrier-replenishing ingredients. It delivers powerful relief from flare-ups of eczema, psoriasis, and rashes, while helping to heal scrapes and cuts without scarring.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Helps soothe eczema to take the burn out of irritated skin
- Improves skin barrier function to speed wound healing
- Smoothes & softens the most chapped, cracked, and rough skin
- Helps prevent scarring
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin
- CBG Oil – CBG oil is infused in the salve to provide anti-inflammatory benefits and soothing relief.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Sunflower Seed Oil is naturally high in linolic acid and vitamin E, both of which aid in the protection of collagen and elastin in the skin, as well as the battle against free radicals and the reduction of inflammation (1).
- Castor Oil – Castor oil has long been used to relieve discomfort and treat topical inflammation. Castor oil encourages tissue development and can help wounds heal faster, according to research (2).
- Plantian Leaf - Plantain contains iridoids that serve as anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and wound healing agents. Plantain can help in treating a variety of skin problems including bruises, cuts, burns, wounds, rashes, mosquito bites, blisters, swellings, sprains, eczema, poison ivy/ oak, cracked lips, and diaper rash. Application of this plant may also lessen the chances of developing scars. It possesses excellent anti-aging properties by inhibiting inflammation and hyaluronidase. (3).
- Arnica Flower - Arnica possesses anti-inflammatory properties and encourages the repair of tissues. (4).
- Calendula Flower - Calendula high effective in soothing irritated and chapped skin. The oils enclosed by this herb are especially beneficial in encouraging wound healing. Scientific studies confirm that calendula extracts can quicken the healing of skin burns and cuts.(5).
- Colloidal Oatmeal - A randomized, controlled study found "that the use of a 1% colloidal oat eczema cream improves microbiome composition and significantly repairs skin barrier defects" (6).
- Neem Oil - Neem has been used in the treatment of psoriasis (8). Neem has also been studied for its anti-cancer properties. It con tains limonoids that target multiple pathways in cancer by anti-proliferative, pro-apoptotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-angiogenic effects, and inhibition of tumor invasion (7).
Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor Bean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Plaintain Leaf Extract*, Arnica Flower Extract*, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil*, 200mg Cannabigerol (CBG)*, 1% Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal)*, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide
Unscented, aside from the natural scent of the cold-pressed oils.
Suitable for all skin types, Eczema
- Apply to affected areas of skin as needed.
- Massage into extremely dry cracked and chafed skin as often as needed for instant relief and long-lasting relief.
- Apply generously.
- For sensitive skin, always do a patch test before applying new products.
0.5oz (15 grams) or 2oz (60 grams)